Strength & Flexibility from within
Try out Pilates
- Daytime & evening sessions available
- £6.00 per session - Pay as you go
- Small Groups
- Limited spaces book early
Pilates is a precise gentle exercise which develops strength, flexibility, stamina and well-being. It balances strength with flexibility and alignment which releases stress and tension and improves core stability, posture and muscle tone.
If I learn Pilates with good technique and training, how can it help me?
- Improved flexibility
- Greater joint mobility
- Increased joint stability
- Greater core strength/stability
- Flatter stomach
- Improved coordination
- Reduced stress levels
- Stronger pelvic floor
- Increased efficiency of respiratory and circulatory systems
- Improved lymphatic drainage
- Stronger immune system
- Reduced lower back pain
- Increased muscular strength, endurance and tone
- Reduced risk of injury.
Top Flight Gym,
17 North Street,
Get in touch:
Tel: 07876 298884
Please confirm as soon as possible if you wish attend. Limited spaces available so book early.
* Please bring comfortable clothing a medium sized towel and a bottle of water. Activity will be wearing socks.